We believe ...
- in the Apostles', the Nicene and the Athanasian Creeds, acknowledging the Manhattan and Westminster 2010 declarations;
- that the Church of Jesus Christ is composed of all whose who confess that Jesus is Lord and believe that God raised Him from the dead, and who know Christ as their Saviour and Lord, regardless of denominational preference;
- that the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the authoritative, inspired Word of God, fit for reproof, correction and instruction in right living and sufficient in teaching for life and relationship for families, men and women, in singleness and in marriage, regardless of sexual preference;
- that the Scriptures clearly teach both that sexual relationships outside of marriage between a man and a woman fall short of the will of God, and that that marriage is between one man and one woman;
- that the Church of Jesus Christ, when true to the Scriptures, properly provides a spiritual home and sensitive support for believers and seekers who struggle with issues of sexual brokenness, including homosexuality.